Ecosystem Integration and Professional Services
Kencor provides implementation, professional services, support, as well as advisory services for system optimization and improved operational performance. Our integration and professional services are focused on complete implementation of EHR / EMR, as well as our current modular offerings in our Health Ecosystem: Remote Patient Monitoring, Telehealth, and Virtual Clinical Trials (T3).
Kencor Health Ecosystem Integration and Professional Services serves our product integration with EMR/EHR (HL7/FHIR) & Pharma/Clinical Trial: CDISC/EDC/SMART. We have a proven track record of providing exceptional value to Academic Medical Centers, For-Profits, Not-For-Profits, Community-Based Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Physician Groups, Ambulatory Groups, and Extended Care Groups. Our services and solutions are evolving and adapting to fit the ever-changing landscape of the Healthcare industry. We provide implementation and technology services and support, as well as advisory services for system optimization and improved operational performance.
Our recruiting experts locate and deploy skilled resources to quickly enhance your staff based on your business needs. We deliver more qualified resumes and a higher candidate acceptance rate and as a result, it lowers costs through improved process efficiency, comprehensive protection from co-employment exposure, and our ability to deliver competitive pricing through leveraged volume.
Kencor Health’s Epic Services are developed from our deep understanding of the Epic organization and its modules. Our services are delivered by respected advisors and certified consultants with experience in both Foundation and Community Connect systems and the entire line of Epic modules
Our team represents a variety of backgrounds and expertise to meet each client’s situation. The strength of Kencor Health lies in the areas of:
- Epic Project Management Professionals who lead HIT projects, manage Epic’s project methodology (MethodM/Portal), or develop a PMO footprint
- Implementation, Optimization and Support Analysts with hands-on Epic experiences adept at delivering solutions to achieve your goals and objectives. Our Analysts have experience in knowing best practices and understanding the end-user’s roles.
- Process Engineering Consultants help guide and optimize clinical, financial and business workflows that leverage Epic’s system functionality and capabilities
- Data Management Professionals reveal intelligence that is used to guide clients on technical and operations improvements
- Education and Training Instructors execute a proven methodology that facilitates end-user adoption and satisfaction
- EMR Consolidation Advisors provide hands-on experience and knowledge to strategize and plan EMR Consolidation initiatives
- Provides the highest quality, most reliable staffing services through dedicated account management and recruitment professionals and data-driven service-level agreements
- Achieves greater efficiency by creating a single point of contact for our clients, reducing the number of suppliers and the time they devote to managing them.
Kencor Health assists in selecting, planning, designing, testing and implementing the following Epic applications:
- Revenue Cycle
- Resolute Hospital Billing
- Resolute Professional Billing
- Tapestry mHEALTH / PORTALS
- MyChart / Lucy
- EpicCare Link
- Haiku / Cantu Mobile Apps
- Care Everywhere
- Enterprise Intelligence
- Reporting Workbench
- Clinical Solutions
- EpicCare Inpatient
- EpicCare Ambulatory
- OpTime / Anesthesia
- Home Health
- Patient Access / Management
- ADT / Prelude
- Nurse Triage
- Bed Management
- Enterprise Fountation Community Connect
Our Cerner practice is built on a deep understanding of the Cerner organization and its products. Our services are delivered by respected advisors and seasoned consultants for the entire line of Cerner products, including INVISION, Soarian and Millennium.
Our team represents a variety of backgrounds and expertise to meet each client’s situation. The strength of Kencor lies in the areas of:
- Cerner Project Management Professionals with experience leading the continuum of small individual projects through large multi-entity programs, this team excels at utilizing Cerner’s project methodology (MethodM/Portal), or developing a custom PMO footprint.
- Implementation, Optimization and Support Analysts with direct Cerner experiences skilled at delivering solutions to a broad range of customers, our team works with you to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Our Analysts come prepared to share and analyze build options with both IT and operations to allow the Cerner solution to enable efficient end-user and patient care processes
- Process Engineering Consultants help guide and optimize clinical, financial and business workflows that leverage Cerner’s system functionality and capabilities. Our Analysts come prepared to share the best solutions to enable efficient end-user and patient care processes.
- Data Management Professionals skilled at presenting your data in a manner that is understandable and can be used to guide technical and operations improvements.
- Education and Training Instructors execute our proven methodology that facilitates end-user adoption and satisfaction. Our team prepares readiness assessments and at-the-elbow pre go-live evaluation so you know where to staff your team for a smooth activation
- EMR Consolidation Advisors provide practical experience and knowledge to help you to strategize and plan EMR Consolidation initiatives
We offer a breadth of Cerner services, including:
- Cerner Advisory
- Vendor Selection
- Cost Modeling
- Pre-Implementation Planning
- Benefits / ROI Modeling
- Workflow and Process Redesign
- Clinical and Revenue Cycle Transformation
- New Facility or Transition Planning
- Population Health Management
- Cerner Implementation
- Cerner Solution Implementation Expertise
(including Model Experience)
- Program and Project Management
- Team Leads
- Application Analysts
- Operational Go Live Readiness
- Legacy Application Archiving and
- Device Integration
- Cerner Optimization
- Clinician Engagement / Adoption
- Post-Implementation Workflow Optimization
- Regulatory Compliance (including Meaningful Use)
- Performance Improvement
Project Management from Kencor Health
Kencor Health helps your organization drive performance, outcomes and reduce your project risk. Our consultants draw upon real life operations experience and go above and beyond to deliver results for your organization. Kencor Health has found that utilizing standard PMI tools combined with vendor installation methodologies, while driving improvements with change enablers, produces optimized results for our clients. Kencor Health projects layer the following key components that drive expected results and the best business performance.
Our team brings the experience of hundreds of projects and knows exactly how to supplement your EHR vendor's methodology and tools. Our Kencor Health Toolkit contains over 130 documentation tools and templates that serve as a starting point for your team, saving you time and money. We can customize our tools or use standards you've already established to best support your unique project needs.
Example Toolkit documents include:
- Templates for project planning, status reports, project charters, risk tracking, change control, and lessons learned
- Recommendations and best practices related to communication planning, integrated change control and build migration, risk management, and organizational change management
- Tools to monitor progress with third parties, identify risks and issues, and communicate action plans
- PMI Standards and Tools
- Vendor Based Methodologies
- Change Enablers
Whether you are optimizing, upgrading, or moving to a completely different electronic health record system, you are making a large financial investment for the care of your patients. You have organizational changes to contend with, staff to train, and interoperability, compliance and regulatory standards to reach. Kencor Health has the people, the tools, and the experience to ensure that your EHR is implemented correctly and smoothly.
There is much more to implementation than just setting up the EHR system. Some of the most complex areas of your implementation will require coordination, planning, and work across multiple teams. Infrastructure, reporting, data conversion, interfaces, and more require expert resources that understand best practices and have a deep system and implementation know-how. With so many options available for your organization, what differentiates Kencor Health from the competition is our focus on your success. When you partner with Kencor, you know the team implementing your system has been carefully selected to provide the best fit for your organization. Every team member is a fully trained, experienced professional who will work with you to understand the uniqueness of your organization to ensure success in your implementation.
Legacy System Support
Kencor Health offers qualified resources to provide technical support and maintenance of your legacy applications while your team focuses on the implementation of your new application. Our consultants have the hands-on experience necessary to ensure a smooth transition to your new Epic and Cerner systems.
Healthcare IT Services
Healthcare HIPAA EDI Transactions Integration (HL7/FHIR, Cloverleaf, Rhapsody)